Behind the Scenes with Tony N

39 people like this post.

About the author

Tony Nachampasack is Celanese''s video communications specialist. He enjoys listening to music and eating donuts.

There are 13 comments. Add yours.

1. Helen Yu says:

I like this video! Not only because Tony did a great job on telling us what video communication is all about, but also because I could see Celanese employees in different sites, events, functions, regions…I got a feeling by just watching the video that we are truly a big global company, but on the other hand I feel we are a small cozy community that everybody can connect to each other in some way. Good job, Tony!

2. Mark Oberle says:

Great job – this really highlights the ”new thoughts” that are going into the communications process to help share the CE story with a broad group – internal and external.

3. Margie Dolch says:

Well done! Video is an effective and positive addition to the way we globally communicate. Thanks for sharing your story.

4. Dana Smith says:

Really enjoyed watching this video! I am happy that Celanese is using video more and more now to communicate with employees. It helps paint a clear picture and adds a personal touch. Keep them coming!

5. Petra Czugler says:

Great piece of work Tony, very nicely done! It”s awesome that we use more and more videos to communicate internally as well as externally. I can”t wait for the next surprise coming from your desk 🙂

6. Liana Scott says:

I really enjoyed the video and seeing our colleagues globally in various activities. It shows our diversity and community.,,with a personal relaxed approach. Glad to know I don”t need fancy equipment to shoot video!

7. Maria Ciliberti says:

Nice video! Shows that there is a lot of thought to the process of making a video. And the use of videos is great, especially when someone was not in person for an event and yet feels like they are a part of it after watching a video! Super work, Tony!